Long-term training is intended to consolidate the foundation of knowledge already acquired by specialists during their university studies and through their professional experience.
Each training axis may include several teaching units that target a specific category of professionals to whom they provide the tools as well as the scientific and technical information needed to develop their expertise.
For illustrative purposes we propose an axis with three teaching units to specialists in geology, engineering geology, geotechnics and soil mechanics which are involved in the design, construction and operation of large works and this, whatever their field of interest: Building, Public Works, Hydraulics.
The program of the three units can take place over twenty months with one session of five days per month. The experts who animate these teachings are already under agreement with the ENSH.
Negotiations are in progress with the relevant experts for the finalization of similar programs relating to :
- Maintenance of equipment and technical infrastructure.
- Feasibility studies and design of large structures.
- Impact studies.
Scientific knowledge, investigations, data collection and exploitation as part of a feasibility study of major structures (dams).
Knowledge and investigation in regional geology, engineering geology, geotechnics and soil mechanics required.
- to implementation
- forecasts of the behavior of large structures.
In particular those exploitable at the level of the feasibility study and preliminary project.
Additional scientific knowledge on:
- the behavior of large structures
- the instruments of auscultation of major works.
- the design and installation of an automated monitoring network
- the risks of deterioration and the safeguarding of the instruments during the realization
- data collection
- the interpretation and exploitation of monitoring data.
The program of the three units devotes:
- at least 60% of the time volume for field work on sites already surveyed
- can be the subject of expertise by the facilitators of this training.
- at least 15% of the hourly volume for learning the software used in carrying out the tasks of the professionals involved in the training.
Outlook and Prospects
Special training requests of our partners will be handled with due diligence, and will be translated as soon as possible into a training program in line with their concerns.
We will continue to conduct our prospecting work in order to offer training topics that are always more efficient. For this purpose we are very attentive to all the suggestions and ideas put forward by our partners as well as the experts who wish to integrate into our work of continuing training .
Moreover, the reflection and then the design of a program relating to the prospective in the field of the BTPH and the environment were established in axis of work. The ideas and theses developed will be the subject of training topics and will certainly allow managers in the considered field to design their training plans and development in the optimal conditions.