Doctoral training follows graduation cycles in higher education and training.
Its purpose is to train in the fields of higher education and training, research, expertise and senior management in the various sectors of economic and social life.
- PhD thesis defenses in Sciences and D of the LMD (not concerned by the decree n ° 547 of June 2, 2016)
A publication in a scientific journal (category A + or A) indexed in the Thomson Reuters database (review with impact factor greater than zero).
A publication in a scientific journal (category B – SCOPUS, (list published by DGRSDT) with a Scopago Journal Rank SCOPUS greater than 0.1 at the date of submission of the article) and an international communication indexed in a recognized or well-organized base by one of the international scientific associations (IAHS *, FRIEND *, WASER *, IAHR *, IAH *, CIGB * ….).
Conditions Inherent to Publication
- The Journal must be of specialty
- The acceptance of the article must in no case be conditioned by a payment;
- Predatory journals are not accepted (list published by the DGRSDT which can be updated regularly);
- The name of the doctoral student must be in the first position among the authors, except in certain journals where the authors or authors appear in alphabetical order (proof must be presented)
- The review must be sustainable for at least five years;
- Affiliation in French must be included in the article and must never be translated into Arabic or English “National School of Hydraulics Blida, MVRE or GEE. This requirement is part of the visibility of the School.
- The e-mail (e-mail) of the doctoral student appearing on the publication must be domiciled at ENSH (initial of firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Articles from a conference selected from the proceeding are not acceptable
- Journals specialized exclusively in the publication of conference articles are not accepted (example: IAHS Red Book).
- Open Access journals, which do not give the author the choice and impose a payment for publication, are not accepted;
- The name of the Algerian thesis supervisor must appear in the publication presented for the second defense.
- Book chapters cannot replace the article.
- For articles on which the submission and acceptance dates do not appear, the candidate must attach a proof of exchange between the author and the publisher of the journal indicating these dates (printed mails).
- Deadlines must be reasonable for a publication of an article and not a stealth exchange.
- Review process: The number of reviewers must be at least two. Critics of at least one reviewer must relate to the substance of the article. The case where the reviewing is synthesized by the editor, it must relate to the substance.
- Articles must be submitted at least one year for journals and six months for conferences after first year enrollment in doctoral dissertations.
- Accepted national communications should come from conferences and seminars and not from study days. The scientific committee of the event must be composed of members, belonging to at least three (03) different academic institutions, of the specialty and of master rank.
- The deposit of certificates of acceptance and participation in scientific events is mandatory
Doctoral Thesis Defenses D-LMD
The criteria of support are in conformity with the provisions of the decree n ° 547 of June 2nd, 2016, fixing the modalities of organization of the formation of the third cycle and the conditions of preparation and defenses of doctoral thesis (students registered from of the academic year 2016/2017) according to the following grid:
1- The thesis: Original research work (100 pts)
2- Training (30 pts):
- Specialty course: 12 pts
- Course of research methodology and introduction to didactics and pedagogy: 06 pts.
- ICT course: 06 pts.
- English skills: 06 pts.
3 – Scientific work (minimum 50 pts)
- – International publications of rank << A >>: 50 pts. The same conditions as those of the Doctorate in Science
- PCT (WIPO) Patent: 50 pts (maximum 1).
- International << B >> rank Publications: 40 pts. The same conditions as those of the Doctorate in Science
- International publications of rank << c >>: 30 pts (maximum 2).
- Articles published in scientific journals belonging to databases other than Thomson Reuters and Scopus. Articles must comply with the same conditions as categories A and B
- National publications: 25 pts (maximum 2).
- The journals must comply with the conditions set by the DGRSDT
- Patent (INAPI): 25 pts
- International calls: 12.5 pts (maximum 2). The same conditions as those of the Doctorate in Science
- National communications: 10 pts (maximum 2).
- Accepted national communications must come from conferences and seminars and not from study days.
- The scientific committee of the event must be composed of members, belonging to at least three (03) different academic institutions, of the specialty and of master rank.
Nb: The deposit of certificates of acceptance and participation in scientific events is mandatory
List of Acronyms
* IAHS: International Association of Hydrological Sciences
* FRIEND: Water Initiative – International Research Program of UNESCO-PHI Water
* WASER: World Association for Sedimentation and Erosion Research
* IAHR: International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research
* IAH: International Association of Hydrogeologists
* CIGB: International Committee of Large Dams